With a magic wand, transform your child into a fairy! Easy to make this accessory with DIY video proposed by Stella, DIY designer and blogger Leelooh Creation.
- Cardboard drawing paper
- Star cutter
- Glittery paints or glue and glitter
- Glue gun or strong glue
- Little book
- Wrap the tulle 5 to 10 times around the small book (support) to make a voluminous pompon.
- Remove the tulle from the little book and using a string tie a knot to hold it all together. Cut the excess of string.
- Cut out the ends of the tulle: the pompom appears.
- Fold your cardboard drawing paper in half.
- Draw a star with a punch.
- Cut out the star, holding the folded folded paper to get two stars.
- Arrange a star on each side of the pompon. Spread the tulle so you can staple the stars without damaging the tulle.
- To unify and give a rounder shape to your pompom, cut out the tulle.
- Apply a little glue on the end of a Chinese baguette.
- Paste a ribbon at the end.
- Apply glue on the tape. Wrap the ribbon over the wand leaving space to apply a ribbon of another color (whirlwind).
- If the glue sticks out: remove the excess to avoid making waves.
- Do the same thing with the second color.
- Place the wand inside the pompom.
- Decorate your fairy wand to your liking, using glittery paint for example!