What do eBooks bring? Can they help my child learn to read? What health risks ? To answer these questions, and many others, J'aime lire Store offers you this humorous guide ...
- Our children are part of the first generation who discover reading with both the digital book and the paper book. A big challenge for them, but especially for us adults. We lack benchmarks, we do not have the decline of the practice, even we are resistant to the idea of moving away from the paper book.
10 big questions and answers from specialists
- For all those who wonder, Bayard has designed The Little Guide to Digital Reading proposed at the Salon du livre and the youth press Montreuil early December. In this publication - available for free download in the J'aime lire Store or on iPad / iPhone by downloading for free the application J'aime lire Store - the psychiatrist Serge Tisseron, the author Bernard Friot, and doctors and renowned specialists answer 10 questions from parents about the ebook: How old to start? Are there any health risks? Can he help my child learn to read? Should we choose between paper and digital? What are the benefits of this new reading?
- In addition to this practical guide, written by journalist Joséphine Lebard and humorously illustrated by Guillaume Long, the BnF / National Center for Juvenile Literature offers a selection of resources that will help families choose the best digital books. Finally, Super-Julie, blogger and teacher, has selected her "Coups de coeur du J'aime lire Store" and we discover them.
To enjoy reading on all media
- The J'aime lire Store, digital library for 3-12 years, is a natural extension of what has always motivated the writing I like to read and all the publishers of the Bayard group: to be story-tellers, to feed the imagination children and give them the taste to read for life.
- With The Little Guide to Digital Reading for Parents, Bayard Jeunesse and the J'aime lire Store are taking advantage of new reading materials to continue to develop this vocation.
I download the guide for free now!