We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Zero, one or five teeth that grow, whatever, you must relieve your child of the pain caused by the release of his teeth. How? You can use, alternately, different stratagems.
- Crying, redness, loss of appetite ... Teething is a very difficult time for your toddler It's probably his first encounter with pain. He suffers and the intensity of the pain ranges from the simple irritation of the gums to the twinges that adults experience when they leave the wisdom teeth. The pain comes from the fact that by pushing, the tooth distends the gum and eventually pierce it.
Gingival massage: a good way to relieve it
To relieve your toddler, you can massage his gums with a soothing balm. Here are a few :
- The gingival solution Dolodent: this well-known mom remedy today has a new, more practical and hygienic pump bottle and a new caramel flavor, but its effectiveness remains unchanged. It is the only medicine indicated in dental flares that contains a local anesthetic. Instructions for use: 2 to 3 applications a day on the painful gum massaging gently with your finger very clean.
- Delabarre gingival gel: based on tincture of saffron and tamarind pulp, two substances from the plant world that will soothe the gums, soften them to promote the breakthrough of the teeth and help relieve pain. 2 to 4 times a day, massage with your fingertip, clean and dry, the affected gingival areas for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Weleda gingival gel with sage: rich in medicinal plant extracts (sage, chamomile, ratanhia and myrrh) and essential oils (eucalyptus, lavender, anise, sage), this organic gingival gel has a soothing action during dental surges. It is compatible with homeopathic treatments. Apply a very small amount of the gingival gel to the sage with the finger, gently massaging the gum.
- The gingival massage gel Babygencalm: without sugar, dye and paraben, it is based on extracts of chamomile with soothing and decongestant action.
- The gingival massage gel for infants: thanks to its cleansing and softening properties, this gel based on extracts of chamomile, marshmallow and saffron, it helps to soothe the dental surges of the infant. Place a small amount of gel on a clean finger and apply on the sensitive area as often as necessary.