We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
"Daddy, are we making a sandcastle?" ... Your little one is bored and does not know what to do with his bucket and shovel? Register it at a beach club!
What is a beach club?
- The beach club is a seasonal structure outdoor that welcomes children from the age of 3 years.
What activities are proposed?
- At the beach club, we play! In this area of secure freedom (marked by balloons, barriers ...), animators offer fun and recreational activities to toddlers. Obstacle races, ball games, sand castle contests ... and even drawing workshops when the weather is not suitable for outdoor activities.
- According to the clubs, the equipment differs but, in general, it is rare not to find a trampoline, an inflatable structure or a portico on which the children frolic. Some clubs also have a small pool: it is then possible to take swimming lessons.
- In France, there are hundreds of beach clubs, located mainly on the coasts of the Channel and the Atlantic.
- Open during summer school holidays (July and August), they generally welcome children from 9 am to 9.30 am to 12 pm to 12.30 pm and from 2.30 pm to 3 pm to 6.30 pm During these opening hours, you can bring your child and pick him up whenever you want.
More tips by clicking here.
Are you a future or young dad and want to share your experience and questions with other fathers? See you on our Papas forum.